Time

Thursday 26 December 2013

daily routine

Since the time I thought I needed a routine, I actually started working towards it and now I am kind of set though in a routine.

I cleaned laundry, bathrooms, kitchen and fixed other stuff.  I even planned a menu with an intention to keep changing the menu every week or else life would be boring especially for me.

Now.. I have set days to do the chores.

On weekdays,  I wake up at around 5.15am though alarm rings at 5am, after brushing , showering, perform solat etc. I straight go to kitchen to prepare breakfast  and lunch for my husband and also for me as it is difficult for me to prepare lunch with my kid in the afternoon  . .

Next ,wake up my son at 6am and get him ready for school .


Leave him at Kafa ( religious school) at 7.30am and  I return  home.
Then I will start my routine as below:-
After this I broom the walkway .

Cleaning Schedule
 I have assigned each day to do chore around the house .
By 10.30am I go and fetch my son from Kafa .

By 12.30am send him to school which is just 15 mins walking distance from my house.

An hour for Internet .

Before my son  come home, I keep ready their snack and make dinner.  After snack kids go out to play and are home by 7.00pm. Then I get ready for Magrib prayers together with kids followed by Isha prayers.
Around 8.30pm we have dinner and then I wind up the day with cleaning kitchen which takes 15 mins since I have followed a routine of doing everday even though it does not look bad to me. Just do it!!

By 9.00pm I am able to be with my son while he do his homework.. Preparing a glass of milk for both of them and change their dress. Next they go to bed at 9.30pm.  I sleep around 10.30pm after surfing internet.

So, ladies my experience is with daily routine has more time to do other exciting stuff than slog in the Kitchen and house all the time..


No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang