Time

Thursday 26 December 2013

My son's school bag

Although school reopen is still far from over, as early as now I bought some school stuff for my boy. He started looking for school shoes and bags. Hopefully these items would last for the entire school year.
My  son decided to have a backpack for his school bag. He goes to school by walk  so it would be difficult to get him a really big bag.  It was quite difficult to find the right bags for my kids. It was like choosing the right outdoor lighting for our home. I have to consider a lot of things like:

Will my son approve on carrying such type of bag in school?
Will my son’s school stuff fit inside the bag?
Does the size of the bag appropriate for my son’s physical built?
Is the bag within the price range of the school supplies budget?
Will my son approve on the style and the design of the bag?

So many questions to ask, and we are talking about just the school bag. Almost the same questions are asked for other school supplies such as shoes, lunch box and a lot more.
Mommy’s decision making skills are put into practice again, not to mention that Mommy’s patience is put to a test once again...

Lastly I brought a bag for him .
My son school bag

Hope he like this bag:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang