Time

Thursday 16 January 2014

hantaran

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! :) That's what we did for the whole day he..he since my cousin brother's wedding is just around the corner(26th Jan). .. so I am quiet busy preparing wedding hantaran (presents/gifts ) for him 15 trays.


According to Malay customs the guy will present the girl with 5 gifts and the girl will reply with 7 gifts - an extra of two gifts. Usually the number of gifts exchanged are odd. For example with every 7 gifts, the girl will reply with 9 gifts, and if its 9 gifts, the girl will reply with 11 and so forth.


Sometimes finding inspiration is as simple as walking around your house..

Picking up this or that and thinking about a new way you can use that...

I brought 10 pcs of  blue colour satin cloth from Dios Wedding Shop . The color theme was of cos blue. Managed to source for them the silver round shape tray, blue color lace  and 3 transparent plastic box and other wedding stuff. 

When someone give you a free hand it makes things easier and enjoyable to create. My mom, my sister and my aunt helped me to finish it.

Alhamdullillah everything went well and all were happy with the outcome! here I added

















So, the next time i need to prepare all these should be 10 years later for my children? and then 20 years later for my Autumn?? hehe.... by the time i might already forget the details so i can refer to this post! Good idea, right?
























No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang